Our tours have now re-started and these are just some of the steps we will are taking to keep you safe:
- Our guides are expertly trained and used to making changes under pressure to give you the best experience possible. They have been fully trained and will be kept up to date on current safety protocols. They will manage loading and unloading of your bus.
- Our buses will be deep cleaned each evening and touch surfaces will be wiped down throughout the tour. You’ll keep your own seat throughout the tour.
- Our team are on hand via e-mail if you have any questions before the tour and will be there to help when you arrive at our departure point.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on our vehicles for use throughout your tour.
- Face protection is required for your safety and your fellow passengers.
- Our trusted partners will also follow the recommended safety measures to ensure you have the safest possible experience in Scotland. You can read more about what our main accommodation provider is doing to ensure your safety here: https://www.thebowmorehouse.co.uk/covid-19—update-on-what-you-can-expect-whilst-staying-
- We will be organising more impromptu outdoor tastings so you won’t miss out on getting to taste some of Scotland’s best drams!
We can’t wait to welcome you on tour and explore Scotland with you.
Let’s work together to create the best and safest experience for everyone.